- El Paso, TEXas
- July 29, 2022
Self-driven and dedicated in all areas of professionalism.
Automated logistics specialist
• Maintaining and inspected equipment and parts for a department of six, for a warehouse accountability of 100%.
• Inventory management for loss prevention, for in stock and out of stock worth of five millions dollars of materials, with successful order time management of ordering in a timely manner.
• Maintaining orders, receiving items, and updating inventory of stock, while ensuring efficient production of the supply chain.
• Providing selfless customer service to all consumers. Providing great informative communication with an optimistic attitude upon every requisition.
• Expert in carefully handling hazardous items, following specified handling procedures for each item. Identifying the features of hazardous items to ensure safety.
• Following proper efficient packaging procedures, utilizing the effective materials provided. Provide proper handling measures to protect all items within the packages.
• Maintaining flexibility throughout operations, by performing and completing all assigned tasking, while having an open mind to embrace any new assignment or duty.
• Lead by example with integrity, maintaining a positive work environment. Monitoring and delegating under high stress levels. Ensuring effective communication amongst my superiors, subordinates, and peers.