The Web Developer is a passionate team member whose work is essential to growing and maintaining Lavi Industries brand and business. The Web Developer is part of the Marketing and Creative Services team and works to scope, build, and launch new features on our website, portals, web-based applications, and CMS, and integrate our web properties with online Marketing tools to track performance. We are looking for an experienced, full-stack developer who can provide expert level guidance, write clean and robust code that scales and performs well, and stay on top of emerging web technologies. You’ll play an instrumental role in establishing the system architecture and implementing strategies to continually improve user experiences and define best practices to enhance the productivity and efficiency of our web properties. The ideal candidate has uncompromising attention to detail, can manage multiple projects concurrently, and works fast while maintaining quality. You’ll have proficiency in full life cycle software development (SDLC), including front-end, back-end, UI/UX, coding, software, and application design.
- Interact and collaborate with design team to explore technological possibilities, discovering solutions that fit business goals and provide a best-in-class customer experience.
- Integrate web properties with 3rd party services/APIs such as ERP system, shipping/freight services, and payment gateways.
- Build well-architected, reusable and responsive web properties using the latest Web framework/library.
- Stay current with the latest test, development, and deployment best practices.
- Maintain the quality and performance of both the front-end and back-end applications, investigating, analyzing, and correcting bugs and errors as needed.
- Communicate implementation decisions, implications, and requirements with technical and nontechnical team members.
- Manage, organize, and delegate development projects with third-party, outside development teams as needed.
- Successfully juggle multiple tasks and projects within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Web Application Development (Full Stack Web & API) experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft web technologies, including ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, and MS SQL Server.
- Interface implementation (HTML5/DHTML/CSS/AJAX).
- Familiar with cross-browser compatibility issues, security, PCI compliance, and client-side performance considerations.
- Experience with website optimization and web analytics.
- Able to work with technical and non-technical staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Headquartered in Valencia, California, Lavi Industries is the world leader in the manufacture and development of innovative queue management, public guidance, and architectural railing systems. We were founded on an entrepreneurial spirit, with core values of uncompromising quality, precision craftsmanship, and a customer-focused culture. Our continued growth and success is made possible by the determination and talents of our employees, and their commitment to keeping those values alive. We recognize that our human resources are our primary assets and we believe in providing them with a positive, rewarding work environment. Be a part of a team that pursues excellence with dedication, integrity, and service.
Job Type: Full-time