Growing San Diego Area architectural products company looking for team player in our newly relocated Miramar warehouse. Applicant will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
We are a fast-paced work environment and are looking for someone who is flexible, a quick learner and likes to jump right into projects. This candidate will be expected to be a self-starter who can multi-task the fundamentals of warehouse management including shipping, receiving, inventory control and QC procedures. We are looking for someone long term, ready to grow into a management position.
· Participate in the setup of our new warehouse
· Receive material - unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Pick, pack, palletize and ship all outbound orders daily
· Maintain continuously updated inventory by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system.
· Enforce best-practice operational policies and procedures
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping safety standards
· Maintain clean and safe physical condition of warehouse and equipment
· Communicate and coordinate with clients, suppliers and transport companies
Required skills and experience:
· Forklift license required
· Previous warehouse experience required
· Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms clearly and concisely
· Good communication, organizational, time management and mathematical skills
· Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to multi-task with strong organization skills and attention to detail
· Dependable and reliablePhysical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Please reply with a resume and brief statement about your interest in Kirei and the position.
DO NOT CALL. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org