Part time warehouse attendant needed to handle and manage inventory. Duties include: barcoding, lifting/moving items – from furniture to computers to lab equipment; taking in and sending out inventory, and organization of inventory in the warehouse. Outside the warehouse, responsibilities include delivery and pick up of items, driving a mid-size truck.
Candidate must have some warehouse/inventory experience, a valid driver's license and the ability to drive a 16’ truck. Able to work in spreadsheets is a plus.
Pay: Starts at $12/hour. Hours: 15 hours per week, will increase as donations increase. Flexible on days. Very limited weekends (a couple Saturday mornings per year)
- Prior warehouse experience - 2 years
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Ability to work in MS Office - Word, Excel spreadsheets
- Overall organizational skills
- Must be at least 21-years-old to apply