Huitt-Zollars' Dallas, Texas office has an immediate full-time opportunity for a Survey Technician. This role will assist the Survey Manager in daily land survey operations.
• Assist Survey Manager in daily survey operations
• Prepare subdivision plats, legal descriptions, topographic surveys and boundary surveys
• Record basic construction calculations for subdivisions
• Drafting record of surveys and of topographic surveys, subdivision and exhibit maps
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year of AutoCAD experience and preparing plats, legal descriptions and topographic surveys
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Surveyor In Training (SIT) preferred but not required
• Knowledge of survey field procedures a plus
• Good communication and organizational skills
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: D266
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/bdtjpc84kqdym3tg