Software Developer will be involved in every aspect of delivering a production-level system: conceptual system design, coding, testing, deployment and support. Developer will have an opportunity to work closely with other software developers, hardware technicians, support team, as well as product director and manager. Position involves understanding of software development for embedded systems, desktop applications, and server applications. Basic understanding for hardware is beneficial.
- BS or MS in EE/CS or equivalent.
- Two years of software development.
Work closely with other team members to design, develop, test, deploy, and support software and hardware systems. Specifically:
- Create embedded, desktop, and web applications.
- Create, maintain, and data mine SQL databases.
- Test and debug software.
- Document software and procedures.
- Integrate software solutions using Application Programming Interface.
- Create technical specifications for hardware systems.
- Integrate hardware systems via Radio Frequency communication layer.
- Statistically analyze system data.
- Programming languages: Java, C#
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of application and database servers.
- Integrated development environments: Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Experience with version control software.
- Experience with SQL database.
- Basic knowledge of Web UI: HTML5, CSS, and jQuery.
- Basic knowledge of web application security.
- Basic understanding of Radio Frequency design.
- Basic understanding of circuit design.
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Collaborative skills; verbal and written communication.
Lavi Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer drug screen and background check.
Job Type: Full-time