Technica Corporation is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to support a large IT enterprise DoD Program. The Senior Network Engineer will report to the Program Technical Supervisor, and must be a seasoned network engineer with experience in working with a variety of DoD networks of different security classifications. The Engineer establishes system information requirements in the development of components for information systems, and implements architectures to include the software, hardware and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. The Engineer also evaluates analytical and systematical problems of work corrective action.
- Ensure respective wired and wireless networking and telecommunications services/devices function as expected
- Provide continuous high-speed data transmission services to customer organization
- Design, deploy and maintain existing telecommunications and computer networks (routers, switches, multiplexers, and other specialized computer/electronics equipment)
- Provide support to end users and perform routine maintenance on network devices
- Perform network operations (NetOps) functions as part of a network operations center (NOC)