The Regional Sales Executive (RSE) will be responsible for building a solid, long-term account base in assigned territory. Requires experience in developing new business, growing existing business and exceeding sales quota. The RSE will be responsible for cultivating and servicing accounts and agrees to conduct business on behalf of the company in a professional and ethical manner.
The RSE will work with a Program Manager, a Sales Administrator and any persons within the department that will support the functions of the Sales Department to establish relationships with all current and prospective accounts. The RSE will assist at Trade Shows.
It is also the primary responsibility of all RSE’s with the company to assist any account, regardless of Assigned Territory, in a manner that best serves the needs of that account.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Generating high-growth, long-term recurring revenue.
• Responsible for developing new business.
• Develop sales at existing customers.
• Maintain presentation and communication skills, written and oral, at an expert level.
• Responsibilities include the creation and management of a sales funnel; prospecting, contact, proposal and sale.
• Develop and present sales strategies tailored to each market segment.
• Develop, present and manage an annual Business Plan.
• Meet sales quota based on business plan for territory.
• Develop strategy to penetrate key industries and market segments.
• Represent company at tradeshows and industry forums.
• Provide feedback to the marketing group on marketing materials.
• Analyze customer requirements for future products.
Attend educational programs that will enhance the breadth of the scope of the department and the individual.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years of sales experience with strong supervisory skills required.
• Requires responsibility, initiative and the ability to recognize opportunities and seize them.
• Must be comfortable dealing with decision-makers and working closely with all levels of contact.
• Proven successful track record of closing sales.
• Ability to relate easily with all levels of contacts.
• Outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
• Ability to motivate a sales staff to increasing levels of performance.
• Strategic development and planning skills.
• Strong individual contributor to sales management process.