The Regional Sales Executive (RSE) for Architectural Railings will create a business plan that identifies potential business in the region, will execute the plan during the fiscal year, and meet the territory volume quota. The ideal candidate should be a dynamic agent with a proven record of aggressive sales growth. The candidate must have experience in developing business, strategic planning, and budget accountability. RSE will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The RSE will work with an assigned Program Manager, and other sales department support personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Sell the Lavi Industries’ Architectural Railings product line
• Service Lavi’s customers by providing product presentations, issue resolution and new contract negotiations.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plan tailored to architectural railing market segment.
• Create and deliver effective Lavi solution presentations.
• Represent Lavi Industries at tradeshows and perform all follow-up functions
• Travel in the territory as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 3 years sales experience in a B2B environment.
• Experience in Solution Based Selling.
• Proven successful track record of closing sales.
• Outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
• Experience in working with CRM applications.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Desired Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Metal Fabrication processes.
• Experience selling Stainless Steel, Brass and other alloys.
• Familiarity of Codes and Regulations pertaining to Architectural Railing products.
• Ability to interpret Architectural Drawings and Specifications.