Lavi Industries is headquartered in Southern California with facilities throughout the USA. We are a premier manufacturer of innovative commercial fixtures and software solutions for public spaces.
We pride ourselves in our pursuit of excellence through dedication and integrity.
Come be a part of our team!
We currently have an opening for a Regional Sales Executive for a multi-state territory including Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
We currently have an opening for a Regional Sales Executive for a multi-state territory including Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana.
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
The Regional Sales Executive (RSE) will create a business plan that identifies potential business in the region, will execute the plan during the fiscal year, and meet the territory volume quota.
The ideal candidate should be a dynamic agent with a proven record of aggressive sales growth.
The candidate must have experience in developing business, strategic planning, and budget accountability. Will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
The RSE will work with an assigned Program Manager, and other sales department support personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell the Lavi Industries’ product line to identified industries.
- Service Lavi’s customers by providing product presentations, issue resolution and new contract negotiations.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan tailored to each market segment.
- Create and deliver effective Lavi solution presentations.
- Represent Lavi Industries at tradeshows and perform all follow-up functions.
- Travel in the territory as required.
Please email your resume, along with salary history, to email@example.com
Verifiable references required and drug screen /background check.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/M/V/D/F
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience in Solution Based Selling.
- Proven successful track record of closing sales.
- Outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
- Experience in working with CRM applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.