Emerson Construction is hiring! We are a General Contractor based in Central Texas and are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Control Manager. Are you ready to join our Team?
This position plans, coordinates, and directs quality assurance/control programs designed to ensure continuous adherence to established standards by performing the duties outlined below.
Responsibilities - keep in mind that this is not an all-inclusive list, and other duties and activities will be required.
- Prepares, obtains approvals, issues and implements company quality assurance plan in compliance with owner contract and company requirements.
- Able to work in unison with Project Superintendent and other leadership to ensure that project dates and goals are met.
- Performs activities such as audits, preparation of company standards, notifications to management of quality problems.
- Acts as a liaison with owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Designs and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Insures company standards are effectively implemented.
- Investigates and adjusts customer complaints regarding quality.
- Insures adequate corrective measures are implemented in cases of noncompliance.
Degree in Engineering, Architect, or Construction Management AND five years Construction Experience OR ten years Construction Experience on similar type projects. -ALL DEGREES WILL BE VERIFIED
Experience with QCS
Active CQM Certification
Excellent computer skills
Excellent communication skills
30 Hour OSHA training
Emerson Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Emerson Construction is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Our people are the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation and company's achievement as well.
We embrace and encourage our employees to treat each other with respect and value each other's differences in regard to age, or, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender entity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.