Job Summary: The Qtrac Support Technician’s duties at Lavi Industries are distilled in to three functions (with time allocation %): Technical Support (60%), Implementation Support (25%), and QA Testing/Documentation (15%).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Technical Support (60%) Technical Support entails problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions, and applying proper documentation. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
• Deliver service and support to end-users via phone, remote connection and/or over the Internet.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Research required information using available resources; • Follow standard processes and procedures; • Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
• Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
• Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Implementation Support (25%)
Implementation support will entail leading external clients through implementations to onboarding for our Qtrac product line (CF, VR, MM, IQ).
• Work with clients to acquire workflows, documents, and procedures needed for product configuration
• Provide appropriate personnel with client implementation requirements
• Aid with product assembly during large deployments
QA Testing/Documentation (15%)
Perform Black Box testing for Qtrac product line (CF, VR, MM, IQ).
• Install/Uninstall software
• Configure applications and hardware
• Follow basic procedural tests
• Document and communicate results
Other duties as assigned
Accountable for 100% accuracy of all queueing and technical support. Accountable for initiative, willingness to learn and continuing to learn new product and methods. Accountable for working safely.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Deliver top quality customer service ;
• Communicate effectively with excellent verbal and written skills;
• Build strong relationships with client team members, work successfully under pressure, maintain positive attitude, and meet client project deadlines in an efficient and professional manner;
• Proper phone etiquette; • Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
• Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
• Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
• Effective listening skills;
• Multi-tasking capabilities;
• College or technical degree preferred;
• Microsoft Office proficiency;
• Medium to advanced Windows OS knowledge
• Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences. • Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling demands in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization. • Technical expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates in a professional manner. • Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Perform some on-site client work, including the ability to travel.