Primary function is to increase sales by providing immediate & local, personalized support & communication for our prospects and customers. The Program Manager will be responsible for the managing & directing of account relationships to service and retain commercial account customers and prospects. In addition, assist with projects to sell Lavi products as well as develop new business relationships by calling on prospective customers in targeted businesses.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Maintains critical duties while the Sales Executive is away from his/her office.
• Fully supports Sales Executive with customer/prospect inquires, RFQ’s and RFP’s.
• Places orders for Sales Executive’s including quotes and samples.
• Develops and maintains small accounts and/or market to ensure maximum sales and profits.
• Maintains customer relationships. Makes proactive calls to customers & prospects as directed to ensure customer satisfaction while promoting new/additional products and services.
• Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and/or e-mail to qualify sales leads and sell products and services.
• Tracks, prioritizes & coordinates requests for quotes.
• Assists in preparing proposals.
• Acts as a liaison between the customer, operations & customer service (i.e. Investigates customer issues, documents findings and takes corrective actions to resolve; Communicates with Sales, Shipping & Finance when necessary, etc.).
• Provide customers with timely status of technical and/or programmatic issues.
• Provide answers to daily customer correspondence.
• Contract Review and correction when applicable.
• Maintains a HIGH level of communication & supports to remote salespersons.
• Mails / faxes catalogs, brochures & other marketing materials as directed.
• Provide technical product support to field sales and customer service.
• Exceed assigned quota.
• 15 – 20% Travel may be required.
• May participate in Trade Shows.
• Special projects or duties as assigned or required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of 2-4 years customer service or call center experience.
• Able to speak, read, write, and understand English, including simple correspondence & presentations.
• General ability to apply basic Algebra and Geometry skills. Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
• Excellent telephone skills for outbound calling.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to professionally handle incoming calls with pleasant, informative and courteous attitude.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to read and understand blue prints and architectural drawings preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of general office equipment and tools (copier, fax, scanner, internet, etc).
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to work independently.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to prioritize work duties.
• Must have strong attention to details.
• Must be able to accurately enter orders, customer data, etc. into the system