Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly support a government customer with basic project analysis and project management support on various IT and software development projects.
- Responsible for creating and updating presentations, tracking, assessing and reporting on project status, financials, scheduling, staffing, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective verbal and written communications, including preparing and delivering presentations and artifacts to customer management
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and initiatives
- Ability to synthesize input/data and quickly develop customer deliverables
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Must be flexible and creative to continuously re-prioritize and focus on driving customer results through value-added solutions
- 5+ years' overall professional experience
- 3+ years’ experience providing project coordination and/or project analyst support
- 3+ years' experience gathering and documenting customer requirements, project status updates, memos and meeting minutes
- Active Top Secret clearance with ability to obtain SCI (CI polygraph)