Payroll/Human Resources Administrator
Lavi Industries is a leading manufacturer of architectural metal and public guidance products and software. We are located in Valencia, California with facilities in New York and sales offices throughout the US. Our continued growth and success of over 35 years has been achieved through the determination and talents of our dedicated staff.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Human Resources & Payroll Administrator to be a part of our Human Resources/Finance team.
In this position it is critical that the employee be confidential, organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize their responsibilities in this changing environment as the duties are assessed on a daily basis.
· Minimum Associate’s Degree (or equivalency certificate in HR/Payroll)
· 5 years of Payroll Experience (Sentric Workforce- Payroll/HR Software a plus)
· 1-3 years of Human Resources Exposure/Experience
· Working knowledge of the state and federal laws
Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office and related computer skills.
· Thorough knowledge of Payroll Software/Time Keeping Systems, its functionality and reporting capabilities
The position will report to the Controller of the company.
Highly competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your resume to: Jobs_hr@Lavi.com. Or mail resume to:
27810 Avenue Hopkins
Valencia, CA 91355
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer