JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide front office support for home improvement service contractor. Take ownership of this key position coordinating customer sales and service. Office is busy and company is growing. More information is available at www.miraclemethod.com.
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Inside sales for phone inquiries, emails, and walk-in customers
• Data entry into CRM program
• Scheduling and dispatch of jobs for up to 7 workers
• Preparation and closing of work orders
• Customer service
• Assisting with advertising and marketing efforts to generate leads
• Verification of worker time sheets
• Trade show sales and service
• At least 5 years of relevant job experience
• Possess a passion for helping customers with bath and kitchen upgrades
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to project a positive and professional image to callers and visitors
• Ability to work well as a team player
• Enthusiastic telephone, customer service, and sales skills
• Solid computer skills involving email, data entry and Microsoft Excel & Word
• Above average ability to multi-task in fast paced, small business environment
• A sense of humor is preferred!
• Full time position: 8a - 5p, M-F
• Dependable attendance and punctuality are critical job requirements
• Must be detail-oriented and highly organized to succeed in this position
• Salary is negotiable based on abilities, experience and skills
• This position offers benefits and advancement potential
• Periodic performance evaluations provide opportunities for increased pay and benefits
Email resume’ with application. Applicants are encouraged to include a cover letter with any additional information or comments that will tell us why you think you are the best candidate for this job.
Providing answers to the following questions, along with your resume' and cover letter, will help us to get to know more about you. We will look first at candidates who have submitted all three.
What is your favorite type of music? Favorite band or artist?
How would your friends describe you....when you’re not at work?
What aspects of this job interest you the most?
What person, event, or experience has most influenced you to be the person you are today?
What sets your moral compass?
What hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
What was the best job you ever had and why? What was the worst job you ever had and why?
Where did you go to high school?
If you didn't grow up in North Carolina, what brought you here?