The Mechanical Assembler
position is an outstanding opportunity responsible for fabrication of T-slotted
aluminum extrusion frames, using detailed CAD drawings as reference. We are
looking for mechanically inclined people who can start by doing basic assembly/cleaning and advance to full assembly. Candidate must be able to learn
quickly, follow detailed instructions, operate appropriate equipment and
complete quality work in a timely manner. This is a fast-paced position and
requires a hard-worker with a positive attitude.
F&L Industries is a large distributor of, and builder of custom industrial automation framing using 80/20, the world's premier line of T-slotted aluminum extrusion. F&L prides itself on fast turnarounds and quality builds. We are based in the Poway/Scripps Industrial Park area. Visit our website at www.fandl8020.com to learn more about us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assemble T-Slotted aluminum extrusion frames
· Learn and identify proper components of each job/project
· Utilize proper tools and procedures to assemble project
· Learn to use CAD drawings to answer specific questions about each project
· Build quickly, but also create a quality product
· Work effectively as a team with other production employees
· Treat other employees with respect
· Fill out required paperwork
· Learn and operate other equipment and tool procedures as needed
· Keep working area and shop clean on a regular basis
Note: This position requires standing/being on your feet all day.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
· Good finger and hand dexterity
· Experience using a wide range of hand tools
· Ability to read/write/speak English
· Ability to follow written and oral instruction
· Ability to work as part of a team, and as an individual contributor
· Highly accurate & precise - attention to detail extremely important
· Hard-working, trustworthy
· Dependable, reliable
· Aluminum extrusion/framing experience a plus
· A positive attitude
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 60lbs.
In order to be considered for this position, please send a resume or employment history by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not visit our office or drop off your resume. Starting pay is about $15.00 per hour - but it is based on experience. Benefits are available after a probationary period.