Job Description: To assist the maintenance team in the preparation, operation and follow up of events held at Road America, a 640 acre, year round entertainment destination. Qualifications/Experience:
• Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid drivers’ license.
• Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, i.e. plumbing, HVAC and electrical, etc.
• Ability to operate machinery, i.e. forklift, tractor, skid steer, etc.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills. • Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds required.
• Welding and landscaping experience is desirable.+
• Other duties as assigned.
This is an hourly rate, full time (including weekends) position with overtime expected. The majority of the overtime occurs from April through October. The hourly rate is determined by the candidate’s qualifications and experience. A benefit package is also available and all applicants are subject to a background check. EEOC. Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org