Whether you're looking for a career, full-time, part-time work, seasonal work, or a great summer job - Castlewood Fence has a position to fit your needs! We are looking for employees that are seeking a challenging and always changing work environment.
*Multiple Positions Available
*Part-time or Full-time
*Any skill level can apply (i.e. - no experience/some experience/carpenter/construction/framing, etc.) Job Summary: Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs fence structures while providing exemplary customer service and product quality. Job Responsibilities:
• Reliable transportation, and the ability to travel to various job sites Southeast of Denver-Metro Area (Parker, Littleton, Castlerock, Aurora etc.)
• Load/unload supplies, tools and/or equipment.
• Haul and move material around the job site.
• Respectfully and proactively engage with customers.
• Communicate with team members about processes, tasks remaining, and delegating tasks/duties.
• Perform general skilled and/or unskilled construction related activities. Job Qualifications: • Must be willing to stay until work is done for the day, unless pre discussed and approved by Foreman.
• Must be self-motivated and a team player.
For the right employee, this is an opportunity to grow fairly quickly into a leadership role.