Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning currently seeks Veterans with experience in Electricity to service our residential and commercial clients as an HVAC Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Repair/Replace residential and commercial HVAC equipment.
· Perform thorough HVAC maintenance at residential and light commercial accounts.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Comprehensive diagnostic skills
· Attention to detail and customer needs
· Must have ability to articulate service and repairs to clients
· Knowledge of controls and electric (high and low voltage)
· Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements
· Must pass background and drug test EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE · High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Min 2 – 5 years experience in Commercial Refrigeration
Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning has paid training available for Veterans who have experience in electricity.