Field Service Technician
The Crowley Company has a requirement for a Field Service Technician providing installation and ongoing support of Archival analog and digital capture systems and technology, ensuring client satisfaction while maintaining departmental profitability. The job requires substantial travel throughout the US and elsewhere as required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Desktop OS’s and networks
- Training and experience working with electronics, electro-mechanical and mechanical devices
- Exceptional customer relations skills
- Current US passport and driver’s license
- The ability to walk, climb, squat, and sit for extended periods of time
- The ability to lift objects weighing in excess of 50 pounds unassisted
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20
- Must have the ability to speak and hear clearly
- Must be able to speak and read the English language fluently
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a field service technician in the document imaging industry working with document scanners and associated document capture software.
- A+ and CDIA+ certifications.
- Training and experience working with large format, microfilm and aperture card scanners
- Individuals with experience working on copiers as well as military veterans with the above experience are highly desired.
This is a road warrior position working from our Frederick, Maryland office. You must be willing to travel anywhere at any time.