Oversees all customer service-related activities, including oversight of the customer service team and training process, interfacing with both internal and external customers, ensuring resolution of outstanding inquiries and concerns, and tracking customer service-related performance metrics. Keeps-up with trends in customer service. Works with the Management Team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Develops and tracks customer service-related performance measurements. Grows sales revenue through the creation and management of cold calling programs. Supports the functional team in their efforts to meet their service level agreements. Aligns the customer service teams strategy to grow business with the Vice President of Sales overall strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for Staffing, Training & Scheduling of department.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of the Sales Assistants.
- Assists in the development of Sales Administration policies, which promote customer relations.
- Investigates and resolves non-routine customer complaints.
- Ensures timely and accurate entry of orders.
- Identifies and helps implement IT solutions that streamline the Order Entry process.
- Ensures customer questions are answered and complaints resolved in an accurately & timely manner.
- Handles significant problems concerning customer service orders, adjustments, or exchanges, to include “hot calls” to point of resolution as appropriate.
- Responsible for the creation, execution and management of Call-Out programs designed to increase sales.
- Delivers training on products, cold calling techniques, and IT systems.
- Responsible for growing customer contacts into CRM.
- Provide weekly reports on progress of initiatives set by VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Develops Sales with existing customers and new customers through programs that are developed, managed, and tracked on a regular basis.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Special projects or duties as assigned or required.
- * Qualifications:_ To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions._
- Usually requires a degree and 3-5 years of Customer Service managerial experience.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
Job Type: Full-time