Georgia Public Broadcasting (GPB) is hiring an Associate Producer to work on one of its signature television talk shows – A Seat At The Table --a show that gives voice to African-American women. The perfect candidate should have a strong sense of social issues in that community. In addition, this position will be assigned to a variety of other GPB productions, including sports, news, and documentaries. We're looking for someone who is a team player to work in a collaborative environment with producers, show hosts, and a production team to create show content.
- Assists with content and elements development
- Ability to pre-interview and book guests
- Ability to research video and photo elements
- Assists in pre and post production
- Maintain video and music footage logs
- Create, maintain, and produce content for social media platforms
- Community engagement, as needed
- Assist with other duties as apparent or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or applicable discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Assertive, confident, and personable
- Dalet, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere experience
- Must be able to work varying shifts, to include weekends and some holidays.
We Offer: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, retirement plans; Pre-tax benefits for health, dental, vision, life, specified illness and accidental insurance; Health and child care spending accounts; Disability insurance; and opportunities for training and professional development.
To Apply: Upload resume, references and applicant form on the GPBs Job Center located at www.gpb.org/jobs. ONLY Applications submitted through the GPB Job Center WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled Georgia Public Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.