Job Locations US-CO-Broomfield
Type Regular Full-Time
ZOLL is a rapidly growing, highly profitable market leader providing a complete suite of MS Windows-based software solutions (Dispatch, Billing, Field Data Collection, and Clinical Applications) for the Private Ambulance/Emergency Medical Services and Fire Service industries. ZOLL has been one of the Denver Posts' top workplaces for 4 years running and a 2015 Denver Business Journal Healthiest Employer. For more information on what it's like to work at ZOLL check us out on Facebook!
ZOLL's Road Safety product is an in-ambulance/vehicle device that monitors and reinforces safe driving techniques in emergency situations. The Road Safety product protects emergency medical providers and the public from destructive and costly accidents, saves money by minimizing wear and tear on first responder vehicles, and allows first responders to improve the quality of patient care.
ZOLL has an immediate opening for a Road Safety Automative Technician (professional installer) who will be responsible for installing the Road Safety device in emergency vehicles. This position will also be responsible for training customers, vehicle up-fitters, and business partners to install the Road Safety system. This position does require up to 75% travel which will mostly be within the United States but could also include periodic international travel.
• Quickly learn the Road Safety system hardware and software platforms and demonstrate proficiency installing the system and testing it to ensure full functionality.
• Become the expert and be able to train and certify other professionals to install the Road Safety system.
• Ability to work independently and travel independently.
• Ability to effectively communicate with ZOLL employees, customers and outside vendors.
• Assist Support staff on minor manufacturing items when not traveling.
• Write documentation and update the Road Safety installation guides.
• Exceed our customer's expectations by providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Travel up 75%; this may involve travel on short notice.
• 2+ years customer service experience in the field or in house.
• 2+ years of vehicle or aircraft Electrical/Electronic systems installation, maintenance, and repair experience (civilian or military).
• Experience using various diagnostic tools, schematic diagrams and understand standard wiring practices.
• Detail oriented with exceptional multi-tasking, prioritization, and communication skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of computers including: software, terminology, and hardware configuration.
• Ability to use remote access tools such as LogMeIn, Remote Desktop and WebEx.
• Ability to demonstrate exceptional and professional installation work in vehicles.
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to established processes.
• Must be located near a major airport.
• Familiar with OBD-II/CAN, and mobile Wi-Fi configuration.
• Good understanding of vehicle wiring best practices.
• Familiar with PC networks (LAN/WAN/Wireless).
• Equivalent military or automotive technical school training or extended On the Job Training.
ZOLL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/8qdh2qshk7mcdzd6