The Whitestone Group Inc. is an industry leading security company providing services to the U.S. Government with an international presence. The company is currently seeking to hire candidates for a federal contract.
*Please note that we do not accept phone calls or faxes at the corporate office regarding employment at this time. A field hiring manager will contact you if interested in pursuing your application for employment.
The armed security guard is responsible for the security and protection of the facility, personnel, and visitors including access control.
- Must be US citizen;
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years' security experience in the last five (5) years OR,
- An associate's degree from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in a related field; AND,
- Three (3) years of military or National Guard (active duty or reserve) experience;
- Successful completion of a state certified Police Officer's Standard Training (POST) course; OR,
- Any reasonable combination of the above (i.e. one (1) year of security experience plus one (1) year of college coursework in a related field).
- Able to pass a physical exam/drug screen and a federal background investigation;
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified by either the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association;
- Possess the proper state certified armed guard card;
- Possess MEB Baton certification; and,
- Speak and be literate in English to the extent of writing, reading and understanding printed regulations, orders, instructions, etc. (bi-linqual is a plus).
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER- Minority/Female/Veteran/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/64qwsjj2psxtkdnf